Sunday, March 02, 2008
I am like hooked onto ABDC like only now. I did my 'homework' after lepaking session and I love KABA MODERN and JABBA WOCKWOCKEEZ (like everybody else)! And I think Yuri Tag of Kaba Modern is really HAWT!!

woots! freakin' hot and dances like DOPE!
Their isolations and musicality are crazy! And I especially love episode 4 when all the groups were really creative! Lil Mama is really cool too, like telling the leader of Egnima off in the 1st episode, AHHH I really like her man! And this show is like much better than SYTYCD maybe cause' I like to watch group rather than solo performances more! We were saying we should have our version in Singapore and they can invite NRA, FB, and other malay crews! HAA!! Anyway does anybody knows where to watch episode 0 (the auditions round)? Can't find it on the website ):
Sweets went for his biathlon despite my nagging (cause' he wasn't feeling well and I was SUPER SCARED!!) Anyway everything went well except for his stitch during the run which cause' him to slow down but still, I felt more relieved after his swim cause' the route is really scarily long! And I didn't go to the zoo in the end cause' I was so worried! Really thanks to Kailin and YY, I really appreciate your help! (: Anyway I realised even if I were to leave earlier, I wouldn't be able to make it in time cause' it was raining and there is no way that I can hitch a cab there!
Yeps, we photowhored like crazy before, during and after the event!
Body galore!! HAA, sorry Winn, I'm too embarrassed to take pictures of hot guys so no photos to share with you, LOL!!
It was raining heavily throughout the event and I caught a cold ): I brought my shades expecting a sunny day!
I looked pissed off in the 3rd picture cause' it's like the millionth picture I took before there's both of us in the picture! And I looked ugly in all pictures with HUGE eyebags cause' I haven't slept since the night before. Went lepaking with BBC till 4 plus then went home to watch ABDC before meeting sweets at his place! And toopid him kept harping on it, that I deserved to be tired cause' I chose to go lepak ):
Emo-ing! HAA we love the sea!
HAAA, Winnie-the-poohs at TH dance production! Can you spot who's who?Goodness, end of mid-semester break and I'm sooooo not done with my work ): And I'm like so distracted today, watching ABDC again! Bleh, and dinner with Sweets, sis, sis's bf, bro tonight! Woo, and jiayou Weichong for vertical marathon tonight!! Goodness, cepat pergi untuk belajar!!!
